Watch Jeremih's Sweet Video for 'I Think of You' Ft. Chris Brown and Big Sean


has finally premiered a music video for single "I Think of You" featuring and which was released last February. The Daniel Cz-directed clip sees the three hip-hop stars serenading a woman who catches their attention. They follow the lady as she walks around the city. At the end of the clip, they get swag together in a neon-lit evening.

Full of smooth pickup lines in the lyrics, the track explores Jeremih, Chris and Big Sean's delicate and catchy vocals. "Baby, won't you give me something that I wanna do?/ When I see the sun set/ Yeah, I think of you/ I think of you/ You're all I want too/ Left panties by my nightstand/ Now I think of you, I think of you," Jeremih sings on the chorus.

"I Think of You" is the lead single off Jeremih's upcoming album "". Previously, the 29-year-old singer said of the collaboration, "I was in the studio with . We were working on a couple of records, just shooting out beats and he was like, 'Go young Mike [] on 'em!' Dropping it right no w, I didn't think that'd it's throw people too far off of what they thought I'm capable of doing."

He added, "I know I just dropped a project with . I dropped a couple of verses on 'I Think of You'. Berg ended up hitting me one day like, 'I'm in here with Chris [Brown]. Do you mind if he gets on it?' So I was thinking if there's anyone who should be on it, it should be him. For R&B, it's be dope. We completed it but then we played it for Big Sean then he blessed it with a verse."

© AceShowbiz.com

Source: www.bing.com


Related Posts To Watch Jeremih's Sweet Video for 'I Think of You' Ft. Chris Brown and Big Sean


Watch Jeremih's Sweet Video for 'I Think of You' Ft. Chris Brown and Big Sean Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Brot Trune

Search Here

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Recent Posts