Mark Ronson & Jack Black Featured in New Mockumentary


By Robyn Collins

Australian rocker Kirin J. Callinan is the subject of a new mockumentary titled Off the Record. The Behind the Music style clip shows Jack Black, Mac DeMarco, Mark Ronson and others waxing poetic about Callinan. They discuss in great detail the singer's fictional underground hit "Tellin' Me This."

Related: Mark Ronson Burns The Chainsmokers, Keeps Lady Gaga Beef Going

The short also features Tame Impala's Jay Watson, Weyes Blood, Ladyhawke, Sebastien Tellier and members of the Go-Betweens discussing the revolutionary sound of "Tellin' Me This."

"The first time that I listened to 'Tellin' Me This,' I was driving and I had to pull the car over," says DeMarco. "Very exciting, very goosebump-y, if that's a word I can use."

Callinan himself is also featured in the show. After a string of people talk about why the epic song never had commercial success, we hear from the singer. "Knowing what I know now, I never would've written that damn song," he says dramatically. "I don't want to be remembered. I want to forget."

Callinan released his debut album, Embracism, in 2013. He also was in the Australian rock band, Mercy Arms.

Source: www.bing.com


Related Posts To Mark Ronson & Jack Black Featured in New Mockumentary


Mark Ronson & Jack Black Featured in New Mockumentary Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Brot Trune

Search Here

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Recent Posts